1. Once you have completed a course booking, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. Your place on the course is only confirmed on completion of the booking process and once full payment is received.
3. Clinical CPD will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior permission.
4. Your card details will not be held by Clinical CPD.
5. Your invoice will be automatically generated and emailed to you.
6. If you are unable to attend the course, you may make your own arrangements for a replacement person to attend in your place at any time. If you cancel with written notification at four weeks or earlier before the course date, you will be entitled to receive a full refund minus a €30 administration fee. If, however you cancel within four weeks of the course date, it is regrettable that Clinical CPD will be unable to offer a refund, whatever the circumstances, including but not limited to travel disruptions, adverse weather conditions, work commitments, personal circumstances or a medical condition.
7. Clinical CPD will make every effort to deliver the course on the advertised date, however in the unlikely event that a tutor cannot attend the course, or the venue has to be changed, Clinical CPD will make every effort to rearrange the course for another date/venue or provide a full refund for delegates. Should a course be cancelled, postponed or rearranged, Clinical CPD will not be held responsible for any damages incurred by delegates (including but not limited to accommodation or travel bookings).
8. Should your online booking be incomplete eg due to a card error, Clinical CPD will not hold a place for you on the course. Should you choose to send a cheque to book, you will not have a confirmed place on the course until the funds clear and are received in full by Clinical CPD. Should the cheque be returned by your bank as unpaid, a fee of €20 will be issued to you.
9. Clinical CPD seeks to provide the course as advertised, however should there be any changes to the course or the course content, we will aim to notify you as soon as reasonably possible.
10. Clinical CPD will not be responsible for damage or loss of your personal possessions while attending the course. We are also not responsible for failure to carry out the contract if the failure is due to the action of a third party or adverse weather conditions.
11. It is understood that most courses will have a practical component which may involve a risk of injury or discomfort to you. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are acknowledging responsibility for your own actions and you are reminded to let the tutor and your practical partner know of any discomfort or pre-existing medical conditions or injuries that may limit your participation on the course. You may also be required to undress/change into shorts or a vest as appropriate for the practical components of the course. You agree to always act within your own scope of practice and under the conditions of your own professional indemnity insurance policy. Clinical CPD and/or the course tutor reserve the right to remove participants (without refund) at any stage from the course for behaviour deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate (such as intoxication). Clinical CPD reserve the right to refuse your place on the course should it be considered to be out of your scope of practice or put others at undue risk.
12. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically fit to participate on the course and you must advise Clinical CPD and your course tutor of any medical conditions or allergies that may impact your wellbeing while attending the course.
13. Should you be dissatisfied with any element of your course, you must raise your concern/complaint at the earliest opportunity with clinical CPD using the contact details on the website. If the problem was not resolved, you may inform us in writing within 28 days and we will respond within 28 days to resolve the matter to the satisfaction of both parties.
14. These terms and conditions are subject to change.